Industrial Engrave & Manufacture
You are visiting a project of Rock Island Trades LLC.
This page sponsored by Craig Newmann, real estate agent: CraigNewmann.com
See also Memories Engraving.
We custom-manufacture and custom-laser-engrave products for industry, manufacturing, marketing, retail, packaging, gifts - large or small, few or many - at a competitive price, with efficient and friendly service.
From engraved barcodes to brand labels and more.
In general, we are specialists in manufacturing engraved products made of finished/painted wood, leather, and/or steel (or a combination of all three).
We are prepared to design and manufacture one beautiful large piece, or a thousand small pieces mass produced.
Example: A few pieces of maple are transformed into marketable products. See below right.
Products that make money.
Ten libraries in mid-Missouri receive substantial donations for these faux book ends that we manufacture.
Industrial Engrave & Manufacturing creates or customizes products at low cost so that you can sell at a sustainable profit.
Our suppliers in the laser engraving industry allow us to offer a huge variety of engraved off-the-shelf products customized to your needs. These products include but are not limited to: mugs, tumblers, glasses, bottles, monuments, bricks, granite, slates, and much, much more.
Imagination is the only limitation.
Large or Bulky
Size and shape is usually not an issue. We can engrave very small or large - up to 28x16 inches.
Nearly any material including wood, plastic, leather, ceramics, masonry, granite, more.
Engraved top of log...
...and side of log, too.
more about what we can do.
Our in-house equipment:
• BIG Laser Engraver - capable of engraving nearly anything, any size including bulky large objects with images up to 28”x16” (or bigger with multiple passes);
• Saw Mill - We use this to create large wood items such as fireplace mantels, large wooden signs, thick wood slabs for oversized plaques, tables, stools, benches, and more;
• Fully-equipped wood shop;
• Basic metal fabrication shop;
• Basic blacksmithing station for small ornamental ironwork;
• Paint & finish booth;
• Basic leather working equipment.
We are always expanding and willing to invest in specialized equipment for large or consistent orders.
CALL (573) 821-0575